Welcome to the Strive For Autism website!
Here you'll find a variety of resources and information about what Autism is, how many of our families in the Hunter Valley are coping with and most importantly support and connection with other families in the local community with or impacted by Autism.
- a dedicated membership area where members of our organisation are able to keep up to date with on news and events happening within Strive.
- a Directory of Resources; which entails services that are recommended by members of our community that they've had positive experiences with, whether that be specialists, local Autism friendly businesses or likewise services.
- A variety of ways to get involved & means for individuals and businesses to donate to this amazing cause.
- Great Opportunities for local businesses to become a Strive For Autism Sponsor.
- Loads of upcoming events held through-out the year that you and your friends & family can participate in.
- But most importantly, this online resource is aimed to provide a connection point for all Hunter Valley families in our local area to come together and support one another.
Events & Announcements:
Strive for Autism has a number of events happening in 2017. You can learn more about these events by clicking the images below:
Latest Posts on Our Blog: