Australian Association of Special Education (AASE)
Support and advocacy for people with special education needs to ensure provision and access to quality education services.
AASE aims to …
- Advocate on behalf of people with special education needs to ensure provision of and access
to quality education services.
- Provide a range of quality services to members and the wider community.
- Any person interested in these aims may be a member of AASE. Members include parents/caregivers, teachers, therapists, community members, administrators and university lecturers.
AASE’s goals are to …
- Provide a strong and informed national and state voice for the special education community.
- Enhance access by students with special education needs to quality educational programs.
- Promote professional standards of a high order.
- Foster equitable and effective resourcing support for students with special education needs.
- Support research that informs the delivery of special education in the Australian context.
AASE Membership Office
PO Box 1221
Share this Directory Entry
Strive for Autism is a Volunteer based organisation. All content included within this website is not intended to replace or act as professional advice, it is expected commonsense is applied and relevant trained professional advice sought where necessary.
President: Maxine Baird
Vice President: Charmaine Turner
Secretary: Donna Hetherington
Treasurer: Tracey Dalitz
Public Officer: Alan Baird
Committee Members: Hannah Baird, Ann Stanley and Ann Barry