The Sensory Clinic
Is Your Child Experiencing Difficulty With?
- Self Regulations skills and calming when frustrated
- Concentrating and attending to tasks at home and at school
- Self-care skills such as dressing, bathing or toileting
- Fine Motor skills including colouring, handwriting and cutting
- Body Awareness and Gross Motor skills
- Social Skills
The Therapists at The Sensory Clinic offer specialised Paediatric Sensory Based Therapy to children and adolescents. Our Therapists work with parents, school teachers and other health professionals for learning in life.
220 High St
Share this Directory Entry
Strive for Autism is a Volunteer based organisation. All content included within this website is not intended to replace or act as professional advice, it is expected commonsense is applied and relevant trained professional advice sought where necessary.
President: Maxine Baird
Vice President: Charmaine Turner
Secretary: Donna Hetherington
Treasurer: Tracey Dalitz
Public Officer: Alan Baird
Committee Members: Hannah Baird, Ann Stanley and Ann Barry